ANNOUNCING ADDITIONAL LOCATION IN LANCASTER: 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603 (By Appointment Only). Please call 717.341.1738 to schedule an appointment.
Paisley Solutions believes in being a strong community member, so that’s why 5% of invoiced fees are deducted for its non-profit clients.
Paisley Solutions has supported the following organizations with its membership, time, discounts and talents:
- SCORE Chester and Delaware Counties | https://chesterdelco.score.org/
- Women’s Business Connection of Chester County | https://wbcchesco.com/
- Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce | http://www.scccc.com/
- Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce | http://www.westernchestercounty.com/
- Downingtown Thorndale Regional Chamber of Commerce | https://dtrcc.com/
- Exton Chamber | https://ercc.net/
- Southern Lancaster Chamber of Commerce | https://southernlancasterchamber.org/
- Delaware Greenways | https://delawaregreenways.org/
- Care Center Foundation | https://carecenterfoundation.org/
- Arts Holding Hands and Hearts | https://www.ahhah.org/
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America | https://mymsaa.org/
SCORE – Speaker, Mentor, Executive Committee Member, and
Chairperson for Women Driving Business Success events (2011 to Present)
SCORE provides free professional guidance to entrepreneurs, small business owners and non-profits.
You can submit your Mentor Request and schedule a session with a SCORE mentor at any of their many convenient locations. Or register for free seminars and low cost Business Planning workshops.
Of the 300+ SCORE chapters in the nation, Chester and Delaware County
SCORE was selected 2015 “Chapter of the Year.”
Women’s Business Connection – President for 2 years,
Board Member for 5 years, (active member 2006 to Present)
The WBC started in the mid 1980’s filling a need for business women in Chester County to connect with one another. They hold networking events and workshops throughout the year and are very active with outreach in the community.
SCCCC – member since 2005, Treasurer as of June 2017
The Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce, the region’s leading pro-business member organization, is dedicated to the growth and development of its members and the business community by providing opportunities to connect businesses and support sustainable economic development.”
WCCCC – member since 2007. The WCCCCs Vision is to create a thriving region that is
well connected, innovative & accessible for community & business growth.
As a result, they are focused on connecting members to new ideas,
resources, and relationships to achieve their goals.
Wilmington Tax Group – The Wilmington Tax Group is a multi-disciplinary society of professionals who
gather monthly to hear prominent speakers on topics of tax law, policy and administration.
The Group is a reflection of the community’s high standards, ethical conduct and collegiality.