Why Choose Paisley?
- As a client, you will work directly with one bookkeeper (your bookkeeper!), however our entire team is available to support your organization.
- We use processes, documentation and backup staff training to insure we can continue to support you in the event that your bookkeeper hits the lottery or something!
- Amongst our staff, we have experience with many different types of businesses and non-profits.
- We can accommodate most businesses and organizations. (Our clients typically range from 0 to 50 employees)
- We believe bookkeeping is a science, but making it work well for your organization is an art!
- Like your accountant, attorney and other trusted advisors, we want to be a part of your team!
- Security and Confidentiality are top priority. We engage an outside IT firm to help us protect your data. Our staff sign confidentiality agreements. We are bonded and insured.
- We work from a real office, not a cubby in someone’s basement.
- 96% of new business referrals come from our clients’ CPA or Tax Professional
- We have been in business for 20 years!
- We don’t do taxes. We work with your CPA or Tax Professional!
Our Core Principles
Bookkeeping Made Easy
Your bookkeeping system should be a simple and logical process designed to meet the specific needs of your business or non-profit.
WE Focus on YOU
As a business owner or non-profit manager, it is important for you to understand how the money flows. We provide the tools and review practices to help you succeed. Incomplete or inaccurate information is of little value to you when making decisions.
Trust is a precious thing
Often it begins with a referral and grows over time. We treat your sensitive information as carefully and securely as we treat our own. We encourage you to ask questions and bring any concerns to our attention immediately.
A business or non-profit organization is a part of its community. Actions impact your family, customers, donors, vendors, volunteers and employees. As a part of your team, we understand the importance of completing our tasks and are committed to the success of your organization.
Take advantage of your CPA’s knowledge and experience
Many business owners and non-profit managers only communicate with their accountant at tax time. We’ve observed organizations are often more successful if they work closely with their CPA throughout the year. We encourage clients to schedule quarterly or semi-annual meetings to review the financial statements, discuss changes in the operations, evaluate major purchases and implement tax strategies.
You deserve top quality service
We realize your business or non-profit environment can change by the minute. While our systems are structured to promote efficiency, we understand the need for flexibility and respond accordingly.
It all starts with a conversation about your needs and our services.
We then schedule an onsite or online review of your current bookkeeping status at no cost to you!
Next, we discuss our findings and you decide if you want to move forward.
We both sign a service agreement which is two pages and easy to understand.
We then outline a plan and assign responsibilities:
- To understand how your operations work with respect to bookkeeping and cash flow
- To document a bookkeeping process that will work well for your business or non-profit
- To touch base with your accountant or tax professional to see if he or she needs anything specific and to get ending balances as of the most recent tax return filed
- To get your books up to date and correct
- To move forward with current bookkeeping tasks
- To provide training for you or your staff if requested