ANNOUNCING ADDITIONAL LOCATION IN LANCASTER: 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603 (By Appointment Only). Please call 717.341.1738 to schedule an appointment.
Benefits of Using Paisley Solutions
Non-Profit Bookkeeping in Lancaster, Wilmington, Chadds Ford, West Chester and Kennett Square.
Not only does our bookkeeping team have extensive knowledge of non-profit bookkeeping needs, owner and founder Paula Paisley brings a wide breadth of experience from non-profit involvement. Paula’s most recent position of Treasurer of the Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce (neighboring the Lancaster business community) proves her trustworthiness in addition to providing an inside look of how a not-for-profit organization operates from within.
- CONTINUITY – provides continuity as volunteers and board members transition
- GUIDANCE – provides guidance to board and financial committee members
- SECURITY – incorporates procedures that deter fraud and theft
- CUSTOM PROGRAM REPORTING – accurately tracks the breakdown of program verses administrative expenses
- KNOWLEDGE – gives ability to customize the chart of accounts to support reporting needs
- TRUSTWORTHY – bonded, insured and trusted
- AUDIT ASSISTANCE – provides experienced assistance with audits
We service a variety of non-profit organizations:
- Business/Trade Organizations
- Auxiliary Groups
- Senior Centers
- Historic Districts
Read more on these subjects in our blog.
If you’d like to learn more about our bookkeeping services in Kennett Square, West Chester or Wilmington, DE, please fill out our “Schedule a Free Consultation” form to the right.