Driving Business through Your Website or Facebook Page
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – to be strived for but can be costly and is a constant battle
- Advertising (paid searches/ads on various platforms, social media campaigns and content directing traffic to your site or page, putting links on your business cards, marketing materials, print ads and even your emails)
- Blogging and White Papers (free content to engage and educate your customers/followers)
- Linking To and From other sites and pages (only if it makes sense for your customers, don’t overdo it)
- Post content to Linked In (especially for business to business customers)
- Create a community (customers/followers who want to remain engaged with you)
- Add video (many prefer to watch and listen rather than read)
- Webinars (these take considerable effort but give you the opportunity to stand out as an expert)
Tons of information can be found online by searching the terms and phrases above.
Contact Paisley Solutions or your local Chamber of Commerce for referrals to professional. Be sure to check their references and view their previous work.
Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
Exton Region Chamber of Commerce
Western Chester County
New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
Downingtown-Thorndale Regional Chamber