(610) 444-2597 | (302) 428-0126 | (717) 341-1738 info@paisleysolutions.com

Employees working in other states/countries

If you have an employee who works outside of the state/country where you conduct your business – you may have Payroll tax liabilities for those locations.

Transacting business in other states/countries

A company conducting business in another state or country must qualify to do business in that location. This may include –

  • Sales of goods or services
  • Providing services or labor
  • Construction work

Speak with your accountant or attorney to determine if there are registration and/or tax requirements for other states/countries where you do business.

Please see the attached flyer from Pennsylvania regarding this issue – http://www.revenue.pa.gov/FormsandPublications/otherforms/Documents/rev-778.pdf